In April of 1898, Willem de Wit began blacksmithing in his small village in Holland. Designing and forging garden tools became a passion and family business. Now the 4th generation is still running DeWit with the same commitment to quality.
The DeWit difference comes from:
- European FSC-Certified Ash Hardwood Handles. This means trees are replanted for a greener environment
- High-Quality Swedish Boron Steel (the same steel used on a popular brand of bulldozer blades)
- Forging the Steel for Long-Lasting Strength and Durability
- Each Product comes with a Lifetime Guarantee
- A Unique Tool for Every Garden Task
Handmade in Holland