The safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. Faddegon’s is adhering to all state and local guidelines to help stop spread of COVID-19. We thank you for shopping with us!
In order to keep you and our employees safe:
- YOU MUST HAVE A FACEMASK over you nose and mouth at all times; for the protection of our staff, other customers, and you.
- We ask that you utilize the hand sanitizer available throughout the store upon entering and while browsing.
- If you are not feeling well, do not come in and shop. Our priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- Practice social distancing and maintain six feet of distance between you and other customers and employees.
- Debit or Credit Card transactions are preferred in order to minimize contact.
Please rest assured that we’re:
- Adhering to hygiene and sanitation requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH)
- Following all mandatory guidelines from the Governor’s Office and applicable Best Practices
- Sanitizing high-touch surfaces like shopping carts and baskets between each use
- Completing daily wellness checks with all employees
- Enforcing mask policies with all employees and guests
- Managing traffic during peak times (usually Saturdays and Sundays) by asking customers to wait in a short line outside, ensuring that everyone has a safe, socially-distant shopping experience
We are also offering online ordering with no-contact delivery or curbside pickup. Come shop with us. Safely.