To our valued customers:
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety of our employees and customers remains our number one priority. Please review the following safety precautions we are taking and what we ask in return.
Our in-store safety precautions:
- Adhering to hygiene and sanitation requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH)
- Following all mandatory guidelines from the Governor’s Office and applicable Best Practices
- Optimized our store layout to allow for social distancing
- All employees are wearing face coverings
- If we experience any overcrowding during peak times (usually Saturdays and Sundays) we will ask customers to wait in a short line outside our store to ensure everyone has a safe shopping experience.
In order to keep you and our employees safe we ask the following of you:
- YOU MUST HAVE A FACEMASK on at all times for the protection of our staff, other customers and you!
- If you are not feeling well please do not come in and shop. Our priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- Please practice social distancing and maintain six feet of distance between you and other customers and employees as much as possible.
- Debit or Credit Card transactions only; no cash or checks please.
We are also offering online ordering with no-contact delivery or curbside pickup. We currently have a limited inventory available online but are working to launch a new website that will greatly increase our online availability. To place your online order and learn more about how no-contact delivery or pickup works click here.